- Sep 29 Care vs. Autonomy: Nudging for Health and Relational Judgment in Reflective Professional Practice
- Oct 5 Co-sponsored Event - Western Bombs, Eastern Societies: The Destruction of Nations and Responsibility to Protect
- Oct 11 Co-Sponsored Event: Beating Injustice: Police Killings, Mass Incarceration, and Making Real Change Happen Right Now
Online Case Studies
"Bioethics for clinicians series" Canadian Medical Association Journal
Cases in genetics, with open discussion/commentaries
Clinical Case Studies in Rural Medicine
End-of-Life issues from PBS special
ETHICS - Ethics Teaching Highlighted In Contextualised Scenarios
The Human Genome Project (with discussions)
McGraw Hill Bioethics Case Studies
Midwest Bioethics Center
Nuffield Council on Bioethics reports
University of San Diego Ethics Case Studies Home Page
University of Washington Case Studies / Bibliography
Other links to case studies
Print Case Studies
- Ackerman, Terrence F., and Carson Strong. 1989. A Casebook of Medical Ethics. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Coppenger, Mark T. 1985. Bioethics: A Casebook. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
- Crigger, Bette-Jane, ed. 1998. Cases in Bioethics: Selections from the Hastings Center Report, 3rd ed. New York: St. Martin’s Press.
- Murphy, Timothy F. 2004. Cases in Biomedical Research Ethics. MIT Press. (Basic Bioethics.)
- Pence, Gregory E. 2004. Classic Cases in Medical Ethics, 4th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Thomas, John E., and Wilfrid J. Waluchow. 1987. Well and Good: Case Studies in Biomedical Ethics. Lewiston, NY: Broadview Press.