- Jan 20 Job Talk - Migration, Social Movements, and the Right to Place
- Jan 20 Co-Sponsored Event - Coffee Hour with Derek Alderman: MLK Streets as Unfinished Civil Rights Work: The Need for Counter-Storytelling in a Trump America
- Jan 27 Job Talk - Just Borders: Place-Specific Duties and the Rights of Immigrants
Dictionaries, Encyclopedias and Handbooks
by Rob Peeler Apr 22, 2015
- Hedges, Richard H.1999. Bioethics, Health Care, and the Law: A Dictionary.Santa Barbara, CA: ABC-CLIO.
- Post, Stephen G., editor in chief. 1995. Encyclopedia of Bioethics, 3rd ed.New York: Macmillan.