Pennsylvania State-Wide Resources
- Operates a statewide network of 50 rape crisis centers. Search for a local counseling center here.
- Services include immediate crisis intervention and long-term support to victims of sexual assault.
- A link to a list of LGBTQ community agencies located in Pennsylvania is located here.
- Services include crisis intervention, legal and medical advocacy, emergency shelter, counseling, and job training for victims of domestic violence.
- PCADV provides immediate crisis intervention and support to victims of domestic violence. Their services address the need for protection from abuse (assistance in navigating the legal system) and the need for help escaping the cycle of violence and beginning a new life.
If you have been affected by a crime in Pennsylvania or you know someone who has, this website can help you. This website gives information about the criminal and juvenile justice systems, available services, the impact of the crime, as well as how to get help.
This webpage offers comprehensive information on the laws in Pennsylvania concerning mandatory reporting, confidentiality laws, criminal statutes of limitations, and HIV/AIDS testing of sexual offenders after conviction or adjudication of delinquency.
Pennsylvania Childline Abuse Registry, 800-932-0313
"The Mission of ChildLine is to accept calls from the public and professional sources 24 hours a day, seven days per week. Cultural sensitivity and courteous demeanor will be displayed at all times to all callers. ChildLine will provide information, counseling, and referral services for families and children to ensure the safety and well being of the children of Pennsylvania.”[i]